Monday, June 16, 2008

Janice Taylor at Hue-Man Books

Dear All ...

I am pleased to announce that I will be speaking at Hue-Man Books
(Frederick Douglas Blvd. between 124 & 125 Streets)
on Wednesday, June 25 from 6 to 8 p.m.

Although my book - All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's
101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville - looks and tastes
like a weight loss book, it is NOT.


At its heart, it is about transformation, reinvention, forgiveness,
happiness and loving oneself.


Pat Farnack, WCBS 880 radio said that I was "profound."
O, The Oprah magazine proclaimed me a "kooky genius."
And the Chicago Herald said that I may seem "one French fry short of a Happy Meal, but when you think about what she's saying it begins to make sense."


There you have it. One fry short, kooky and profound.

Hope you are able to come and support me and Hue-Man Books,
the only African-American bookstore in the city, which ONLY
invites African-American authors to speak.

Perfect!

Spread the word (NOT the icing!).

Deliciously yours,

Janice Taylor
Life Coach/Hypnotist, Author
"Kooky Genius" . . . O: The Oprah Magazine

www.blog.beliefnet.com/ourladyofweightloss
www.OurLadyofWeightLoss.com
Home of the Kick in the Tush Club

High praise from the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Sun Times and more ...